I don't know if you are all aware of the Bangor Post Office setting up at the W.H. Smith store in Bangor.
I have included the full details below so you can read at your leisure.
The move is planned for January of next year which is less than six months away.
I have included the conact details so that you can ask questions at the end of this particular Blog. So here it is in full:
Bangor Post Office
Full details of what will be provided at the new branch are detailed within this letter. Also available, within the branch, is a leaflet providing the answers to frequently asked questions about why Post Office Ltd franchises branches.
What will the new Bangor Post Office® branch offer?
• Extended opening hours as follows;
• The same wide range of main Post Office services currently available at Bangor
Post Office branch including: personal banking; financial services; car tax renewal; Post Office card account; passport application checking and foreign currency services, but excluding the stamp vending machines.
• Four serving positions, comprising of three open plan and one traditional style position designated primarily to Bureau de Change/Giro business banking that has the flexibility to be utilised for all other Post Office transactions, during busy periods.
• WHSmith is keen to ensure there is continued good access to Post Office services. There are two entrances into the store, both with double doors. One is level and the other has a step. The Post Office counter area will be carefully integrated into the current store, providing adequate room for Post Office and retail customers alike.
• Low level writing desk and serving counter, plus an induction hearing loop for those customers with hearing difficulties.
• There are two public pay & display car parks within 160 yards of the WHSmith store. Deiniol Shopping Centre car park is the nearest with disabled car parking spaces.
• Public transport services are available to and from the surrounding residential areas.
• The new branch will be integrated into the existing WHSmith store, providing customers the opportunity to purchase an extensive range of newspapers, magazines, stationery, books and entertainment products under one roof.
Planned month of transfer: January 2008
Please note: 20th June 2007 is the closing date by which all feedback is to be received.
Contact details are as follows;
Philippa Wright (Mrs)
National Consultation Manager
Post Office Ltd, c/o National Consultation Team
PO Box 2060, WATFORD, WD18 8ZW
Customer Helpline: 08457 22 33 44 Email via the website: http://www.postoffice.co.uk/
The Post Office® is able to supply customers with this information, free of charge, in an alternative format for people who are visually impaired. To obtain a copy,
call the Post Office® helpline on 08457 22 33 44 or textphone 08457 22 33 55.